The following is a small selection of content. For more, search the full Knowledge Base.
On this page:
- Recommended Windows operating systems at IU
- Getting around in Windows
- About Windows 10 at IU
- About Windows 8.x at IU
- About Windows 7 at IU
- At IU, should I install or upgrade Windows?
- Configuring your Windows computer to connect to IU's ADS domain
- IU Secure wireless connections: Windows
- Connecting to IU's SSL VPN for individuals and groups from a Windows or OS X workstation
- In IUB or IUPUI campus housing, how do I connect to the network?
- In Windows, how can I see what wireless networks are available?
This is document bbcy in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-06-21 00:00:00.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.