Oncourse is retired and will be fully decommissioned on September 1, 2017. Beginning in September, you will no longer be able to log in, and your data will not be recoverable, except gradebook data for grade disputes. To avoid data loss, download or migrate all data you wish to keep before August 31, 2017. For details, see About the Oncourse retirement.
- Support resources for Oncourse migration
- General information
- About the Oncourse retirement
- What can I do in read-only Oncourse?
- About the transition from Oncourse to Canvas
- Alternatives to Oncourse project sites
- Following the Oncourse retirement, how can I preserve content from my project, course, and portfolio sites?
- Using the Canvas Migration tool
- Reviewing and revising migrated courses in Canvas
- Migrating YouTube videos from Oncourse Lessons to Canvas Modules
- Where is it in Canvas?
- Alternatives to Oncourse portfolio sites
- About Taskstream Learning Achievement Tools
This is document auob in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-09-01 00:33:42.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.