ARCHIVED: How do I set up and use IUanyWare on a computer or laptop?
For smartphone or tablet instructions, see ARCHIVED: How do I set up and run IUanyWare applications on my mobile device?
The correct IUanyWare URL is https://iuanyware.iu.edu; to avoid misleading warning
messages, always use the
https:// prefix for a secure
Log into IUanyWare with your IU Network ID. The first time you do so, you will be prompted to install the necessary Citrix receiver.
IUanyWare offers two file storage options:
- Local file storage available on your client device
- Cloud storage available from your IUanyWare session
- Log into IUanyWare from any on- or off-campus location to access a
broad range of general-purpose and discipline-specific applications.
These will appear as icons inside folders organized by category; for
instance, you will find Microsoft Word 2013 under
Office Toolsand then
Microsoft Office 2013.
- Click an icon to run the virtualized application.
- When you've finished with the application, you can close it normally.
- When you're finished with IUanyWare, especially if you're on a public computer (e.g., in an STC), click and close your browser as well.
Note: In order to ensure optimum performance, your IUanyWare profile is reset at the end of each academic year (between summer and fall); for details, see About the IUanyWare user profile reset.
This is document bbbu in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2015-01-09.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.