ARCHIVED: Organizing email
Depending on your email client (and, to some extent, on the type of account you have), you have multiple options for organizing your messages. You can, for example, use folders and subfolders to group messages, change the display order of messages, and automatically move certain types of messages to certain folders.
On this page:
- Imail and Umail
- Mac OS X Mail
- Outlook Web App
- Windows Mail, Outlook Express, Entourage
- IU Webmail
The Imail and Umail services are hosted and maintained by outside partners (Microsoft and Google). For help using these services, see At IU, where can I find help documentation for Imail or Umail?.
- ARCHIVED: Changing the order of messages
- ARCHIVED: Arranging folder contents
- ARCHIVED: Making additional folders
- ARCHIVED: Making personal folder
- ARCHIVED: Offline folders
- ARCHIVED: The AutoArchive function
- Using rules to handle incoming mail ARCHIVED: Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003 | ARCHIVED: Outlook 2002, 2000
- ARCHIVED: In IU Webmail, how can I save messages from my Inbox to
- ARCHIVED: In IU Webmail, how do I navigate through my messages?
- ARCHIVED: In IU Webmail, how can I search my messages?
- ARCHIVED: In IU Webmail, how can I sort the messages in a folder?
- ARCHIVED: In IU Webmail, how do I use folders?
This is document amar in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2012-11-15.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.