Computing labs at IU
The following is a small selection of content. For more, search the full Knowledge Base.
On this page:
- Computing lab locations and hours
- Campus housing computing
- Additional lab information
- For instructors and departments
Computing lab locations and hours
- At IU, what are the STCs (computing labs)?
- Assistive Technology and Accessibility Centers (ATAC) at IU
- How do I find open seating in the UITS STCs or computing labs?
- Where can I find out when the IUB and IUPUI STCs are staffed?
Campus housing computing
- At IU, what are the RTCs?
- In IUB or IUPUI campus housing, how do I connect to the network?
- How do I register my wired device on the IU network?
Additional lab information
- Guidelines for use of the STCs
- What assistive technology services are available at IU?
- About printing allotments and credits
- Notes about printing at IUPUI
- At IU, where can I edit a sound file?
- At IUB, what multimedia devices are available?
- At IUPUI, what is the Computer Network Center?
- About the STC maintenance window
For instructors and departments
This is document site in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-12-20 12:49:50.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.