Accounts, usernames, and passphrases
The following is a small selection of content. For more, search the full Knowledge Base.
On this page:
- Logging in at IU
- Your status with IU
- What are my responsibilities as a computer user at IU?
- What are the default storage space allotments for various UITS accounts, and how do I request more space?
- Lifecycle of typical computing accounts from creation to deletion
- IU account types and abilities
Accounts after leaving IU
- At IU, what happens to my student computing accounts when I graduate, leave the university, transfer to another campus, or study abroad?
- What happens to my employee computing accounts when I leave IU?
- At IU, how do I delete a computing account?
- IU account access chart for non-enrolled students
Network IDs, usernames, and passphrases
This is document apdz in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-08-03 11:53:47.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.