IUanyWare (virtualization at IU)
The following is a small selection of content. For more, search the full Knowledge Base.
On this page:
- About IUanyWare
- Using IUanyWare
- Storage and printing
- Statistical and mathematical software
- What is IUanyWare?
- What is client virtualization at IU?
- What is the Citrix Receiver?
- About requesting software for the STCs or IUanyWare
Storage and printing
- When I use an IUanyWare application, how do I save my files?
- What is IU Cloud Storage and how can I use it?
- How do I print from an IUanyWare application?
Statistical and mathematical software
- At IU, what statistical or mathematical software is available, and how can I get it?
- Using data files with statistical and mathematical software on IUanyWare
- When I use SPSS on IUanyWare, how do I open a data set stored on my computer?
- Accessing SAS data sets with SAS on IUanyWare
- Known issues with IUanyWare
- IUanyWare and Microsoft Lync
- How do I access IUanyWare on a computer that doesn't have the Citrix Receiver installed?
- In IUanyWare, what should I do if my session gets disconnected?
- When trying to use IUanyWare on a Windows computer, why do I get an "invalid root certificate" error message, and how do I fix it?
This is document bdlc in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-08-25 15:54:57.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.