Box at IU help menu
Following is a list of enterprise Box help available at IU.
On this page:
- About Box
- Accounts and connections
- Security and privacy
- Files and folders
- Help and known issues
- About Box at IU
- Best practices for Box at IU
- What kinds of tasks can I accomplish with my IU Box account?
- How does Box compare to other enterprise and commercial storage solutions?
- Box.com early adopter Internet2 institutions
Accounts and connections
- Comparing IU and personal Box accounts
- Box acceptable use responsibilities
- Getting started with Box at IU
- How can I create a group (non-personal) Box account?
- How do I get a Box account for my student organization?
- In Box, how do I transfer ownership of content to an organizational or group Box account?
- In Box, how do I transfer ownership to a personal (non-IU) Box account?
- How do I securely set up my IU Box account?
- At IU, how do I request a Box account for use with sensitive data?
- At IU, how do I update my Box profile information?
- About accepting a Box sharing request from someone
- Using IU Box on mobile devices
- Creating and using an external password for IU Box
- How can I add another IU email address to my IU Box account settings?
- How can I access my IU Box account with FTPS or WebDAV?
- Dealing with your IU Box account when you leave IU
Security and privacy
- Are files and data safe using enterprise Box?
- What types of data are appropriate for my IU Box account?
- Protecting sensitive data in Box
- Sharing files on Box
Files and folders
- What file types can I view using enterprise Box?
- What is the maximum file size I can upload to my IU Box account?
- Managing files and folders in Box
Help and known issues
This is document bbro in the Knowledge Base.
Last modified on 2016-02-18.
- Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
- Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
- All fields are required.